Monday, January 17, 2011

Back Home


Last night, we made it home after a long trip. Yes, we are back in dreary winter weather, and our vacation time in Aruba now just a collection of fond memories, wonderful pictures and reassurances that we will be back soon. The boys are heartbroken, missing their Baba (grandma) and their cousins so very much. Thankfully the traveling itself went very all: no delays and everyone and everything arrived safe and sound.

I have so many pictures to share with you, including many of quilts, which I will start uploading as soon as I can.  I hope to be getting back into the swing of things as soon as I loosen the grips of Jet-lag. I can't wait to catch up with all of you and finding out more about our Aussie quilt sisters and the many efforts undertaken to help out.

I send you my love,
a very wobbly
Valentina
:)

My Patchwork Family Through Adoption

A Bit of Africa and China
Came knocking on our door
And in a home where there was longing
Now empty rooms no more

Like a Quilt of Many Colours
Our Family stitched together into One
God's Love and Grace for us Abundant
In the Miracle of our Sons

Written by Valentina
2006